All that I AM is yours...


I AM as free as wings and higher than the stars. I AM joy, like a room full of people, erupting in laughter and I dance like moonlight in lover’s eyes. A look from ME and lightning flashes, then MY voice follows like deep thunder. I AM as pristine as the sunrise and as flawless as the ocean on a windless day. I AM the One who tames the wind as if she were my stallion, she knows My voice and comes and goes as I direct her. I AM stronger than gravity and bigger than your wildest dreams. I throw the shooting stars and play in the soft evening breeze. I AM gentle, like a mother cradling her newborn and yet in My strength I took sin head on and saved the world with My own hand.  I AM love and MY love is colossal, it cannot be measured. MY heart is like a tender Father’s and IT BEATS your name, your  name, your name. I command the waves and I AM a lighthouse for your soul. MY genius is like the arrow on a compass. MY brilliance blinding and yet in the sure magnitude of MY thoughts, you are not lost and I think of you often. I AM death’s worst nightmare and I AM life’s true source. I AM as courageous as the Knight before the dragon and I AM the dragon’s Master. I AM worth absolutely everything but I cost you nothing. I AM as faithful as the Sun and 24 hours in each day and nothing separates you from MY faithful love. MY home is with angels and I walk streets of gold  but I traded it all to live with beggars and sleep in a manger, so that you could in turn trade your poverty for My Heaven. I AM in the reflection you see in the mirror; the only thing on earth in MY image and I AM with you always and ALL this, ALL that I AM is yours.

Comments

Popular Posts